Outstanding Education are happy to provide policies upon request, please call the office on 01432 800382 to speak with either Charlotte or Jemma, or email Charlotte or Jemma. A copy of our Contract for Services for temporary staff is available for download here.
Outstanding Education Solutions Limited work within AWR guidelines which is outlined in our ‘New Start information Guide’ provided upon registration, and kept track of on our system. If you have any questions regarding AWR please contact the office on 01432 800382 or email Jemma.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Outstanding Education Solutions Limited operates an open and transparent service to our schools, teachers and support staff in accordance with the GDPR. The information detailed below advises how personal information is used and stored:
- Personal information is stored on our database
- Personal information and/or CVs are sent to schools in relation to potentially suitable roles which are discussed with you
- CVs with Outstanding Education Solutions branding may be sent to 3rd parties such as schools and educational establishments
- Personal information including (but not exclusive to) qualifications, DBS check information, and vetting undertaken will be sent to schools and education establishments for the work you have been booked in for
- OES will email job positions that Outstanding Education Solutions Limited are currently looking to fill
- Contact by OES consultants will be via email and SMS as well as telephone
- Please be aware that personal details and information can be deleted from out database upon your request, however hard file documents will be destroyed after 1 year from your last day of supply with the exception of your right to work information (2 years) and Terms of Engagement (6 years)
If you have any questions regarding how your personal information is used and stored, please contact the office and speak with Charlotte on 01432 800382, or email Charlotte.